WooCommerce Return and Warranty management system (RMA) plugin allows eCommerce storeowners to process return and warranty. The WooCommerce RMA plugin makes helps manage customers’ requests for product return. It’s a simple, yet powerful tool for your WooCommerce workflow.
With an easy-to-use interface, an Admin can change warranty options endlessly, or close all return and warranty requests at once. eCommerce store owners have to deal with returns and refunds on a daily basis. Customers are likely to return a product they purchased for a refund or request you to replace the original product.
Then, you will have to replace or provide a refund for the returned product. When you are considering an eCommerce business model, you have to design your website including warranty, refund, or no warranty options.
There come Return and Warranty management system. With this plugin, managing refund or replacement requests and processing warranty have never been easier!
Key Features of RMA
- Process warranties for your simple and variable products
- Display warranty details on the product single page, cart, and checkout page for customer better visibility
- Define warranty times and terms for products individually or category wise or globally.
- Define warranty cost for each product
- Manage refund, return, and also refund as store credits (Coupons).
- Customer can cancel their order when the order is already proceeding or completed
- Default request form for customer and admin can also create custom request form using request form builder
- Email notifications for request status both admin and customer end.
- Integrated with WooCommerce PDF Invoices by Bas Elbers , WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips by Ewout Fernhout, and WooCommerce PDF Invoices by Andrew Benbow
How Does This Plugin Work?
After activating your plugin, you will notice a sub-menu named “Return Request” in your dashboard. This sub-menu expands into two pages Requests, Request Form, and Settings. The Settings has three tab options – General, Default Warranty, and Frontend.
In “Requests” menu, the admin will see all requests which create by customers. In these lists, admin can manage all warranty system for their customers. Shop owners can change status, manage refunds, and also send a coupon equivalent to purchase order items.
Using this menu site owners can create custom request forms for customers. A default request form already generated when the plugin is activated. Site owners can also modify the default request form using this form builder easily. There are some available fields for creating this request form such as Text, Textarea, Select, Checkbox, HTML, Image upload field, Number, Multiselect, Multicheckbox.
On the General tab in the Settings page, there are two groups – Return Request Types and Returned Status. “Return Request Types” means which options the site admin wants to give to customers, If the site owner sets ‘Refund’ and ‘Replacement’ then customers only make requests for their warranty for these two types. “Returned Status” creates the status of a new request. New requests will be termed “New”.
On to the Default Warranty tab, you can set Label, Type, and Add-On Warranty. The label carries the name to show in place of Warranty. The type has three options – No Warranty, Included Warranty, and Price base warranty.